Network Bulls Technologies provides solutions to all Information Security related glitches, thus securing your confidential/ valued information from outside threats and attacks. Network Bulls Technologies consists of experts having in depth knowledge and relevant expertise, making your data and your network sound, safe and effective. Secure your data and make it reliable with our services easing out your security concerns. Please refer below for our Information Security Services.
- Data Protection & Privacy
- Cyber and Infrastructure Security
- Security Assurance
- Security audit - Governance, Risk & Compliance
- Identity and Asset Management
- AMP for Endpoint
Security audit is an evaluation of company’s information system by validating company’s security policies and compliance for the products and services. A security audit involves examining the accessibility and security of corporate devices (physical condition), software and user practices.
These policies are concerned with how security is implemented in the organization i.e. how user shares data, the root cause analysis of network threats, to check whether proper logs are being maintained for all user activities on the network or not.
The key points in the security audits are:
- If the password is easily hack able or not?
- If proper logs are maintained for every user activity or not?
- If the logs are checked on timely basis or not?
- If the operating systems matches the company security policies or not?
- If there are any suspicious applications running within the network or not?
- What back up measures are taken and when were they last taken?
- What cryptographic tools have been used?
- If there is any company regulated documents for the compliance or not?
- What are the flaws in the network, what access is available to the company users which shouldn’t be available?
Our team specializes in performing network checks and security audits by evaluating whether the network setup is in sync with the compliance/policies of the organization or not.
End Point Security
- Endpoint security is an approach of network protection which requires each device to meet certain standards before accessing corporate network. Endpoints may include PCs, laptops, smart phones, tablets, etc.
- In information security, endpoint security means protecting your corporate resources via securing your corporate devices, as each device with network access or remote network entry creates potential entry point for security threats. Endpoint security is designed to secure every single device on the network.
- Endpoint security works in a client/server model, in which a centrally managed server maintains security of all your endpoint devices. But if the endpoint is remotely accessing the network then the server program validates the user credentials and scans the corporate resources to make sure that the device matches with company’s policy or compliance with the defined company security policies before allowing access to corporate network. Devices that do not comply with company’s policies will be put in a separate VLAN.
- Simple form endpoint security in personal firewalls and internet security proxy etc.
- Endpoint security is becoming quite common in IT security as more and more employees have stated using their own laptops and handheld devices to work remotely and companies have also allowed mobile workforce to use their devices to access corporate network.